Intel-Play Digital Sound Morpher dealer from Orpheus Computing & Audio; Discount Computer Hardware Sales, Computer Upgrades
We are your computer hardware dealers | computer hardware suppliers.
Custom built computers also available, consumer electronics sales,
home audio, car audio, electronics technicians pages.
Baton Rouge, LA Est. 1979
Intel IntelPlay Digital Sound Morpher
aka Intel Play Sound Morpher
The Intel Play Computer Sound Morpher is both an entertaining and educational gadget for children and adults alike. It can be used at the computer or away from the computer to record up to 4 minutes of sound clips for morphing or for regular use. It comes bundled with interactive sound editing software on CD-ROM that also allows for customized animations to be synched with the sounds. Once the sound and animation clips are complete, they can be converted to Electronic Postcards and emailed to friends or family. This is a complete retail boxed package that includes the Intel Play Digital Computer Sound Morpher, Sound Editing Software on CD-ROM, a belt clip, cables to connect the Sound Morpher to the computer, and headphones.
- Record voices and sounds then edit, mix, morph, and even animate them in wild and wacky ways.
- Record sounds and voices at or away from your PC (holds 4 minutes of sound and voices away from PC)
- Upload your recordings to your PC to create your own sound library
- Use over 90 included sound effects and over 40 morphs to make your recordings sound like everything from an alien to an echo chamber
- Type in phrases and have your PC characters say them.†
- Add, remove and mix words and sounds from one recording to another
- Animate recordings with talking faces that actually move their mouths
- Share your recordings and animations through e-mail or upload to your website
- Recommended for Ages 6 to Adult
- Works with Windows 95 or 98/SE/ME, and 2000/XP. (A quote from Intel on 2k/XP: "Please note that it is possible to install the Intel Play Computer Sound Morpher on Windows 2000 or XP. However, use of this product on Windows 2000 or XP is not a tested nor supported configuration." If you have any issues with it on 2k or XP, just let us know).
- 233 MHz processor recommended, 166 MHz minimum with 32 MB of RAM minimum
†This feature is powered by DECtalk Text-to-Speech Technology.
Please see our order information page if more ordering information is required. Always feel free to email us us if you need more information on any of the products listed at this website. Remember, we don't "gouge" for shipping and profit from it the way most online vendors do!! Products are shipped from Louisiana, USA.
Please report any bad links or site problems here.
Thank you, we appreciate your business!!